I Will Format And Post Articles In Wp And Wix Site - sharwar simon

Sunday, February 25, 2018

I Will Format And Post Articles In Wp And Wix Site






Most of the blog owners may need a helping hand to format and post articles regular basis or according to need . 


As I have the experience of working with WordPress and WIX , I am here to do all this types : 

  • Adding post title 
  • Adding heading tag
  • Inserting images along with Alt text
  • Adding post category
  • Adding Post tags
  • Inserting featured image
  • Inserting meta tag and meta description for SEO 


Schedule:
  • I will post article as your own scheduling  date and time.

How many article will I post:
  • No limit.  
  • I will post as much as you give.  (I've time)

Cost:
  • It's depends on Article's quantity.  Let's talk in message. 


I'm Passionate online Geek. WordPress developer,Virtual Assistant,Data Entry Operator,E-commerce Ninja,Amazon ,eBay  Guru.



➴ CONTACT↷  

↪ Available for Freelance Project: Hire Me
↪ skype: ensymon


No comments: