Web design -I will design website for you - sharwar simon

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Web design -I will design website for you

Contact Now





Do you need website?

I'm a professional web designer working with global clients and design lots of websites for them.

I do any website design:

  • Custom website
  • Business website
  • Agency website
  • E-commerce website
  • Blog website
  • Medical website
  • School website
  • Portfolio website 
  • Photography website
  • WordPress website


⇨ If you have any sample design Hire meHere

OR

⇒ My Website: www.sharwar.com

✓ Web design services:

I will convert psd to html as pixel perfect with mobile friendly.
If you want a website conversion from psd or any image or any existing site, I can do it perfectly.
I code with html5,css,css3,jQuery and Bootstrap.

✓ In this gig I offer:-------------------------
  • Professional web design
  • PSD to HTML
  • Image to HTML
  • PDF into HTML
  • PNG into HTML
  • Sketch into html
  • Bootstrap website
  • Responsive 
  • Pixel perfect
  • Custom form
  • Html5 / css3 added
  • SEO Semantic Coding
  • Cross browser compatible
  • 100% manully HAND CODED
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Optimized for load  speed page
  • Css3 animation and transition effect
  • Custom fonts , icomoon , font awesome
  • Fixing css & html issues on your website
  • W3C Valid Shorthand and Optimized CSS
  • Free support for limited time period
  • I write clean code which will increase page speed...
I will convert psd To html


✓ Delivery time: --------------------
Simple page will be delivered with in 24 hours.

















hire a freelance web designer
hire a web page designer
hire a reliable web designer
hire a cheap web designer
hire a professional web designer
hire web designer freelance
how to hire a professional web designer
i want to hire a web designer
i need to hire a web designer
i want to hire a website designer
hire website designer online
hire web designer philippines
hire a professional website designer
hire website designer


No comments: